Wednesday, December 4, 2013

I'M HERE!!! and I LOVE IT HERE!

Ello ello ello!! I'm HERE!!!





Oh my goodness, after two days of traveling we finally have made it. And can I please start with...

 I LOVE IT HERE.

I have slept approx 5 hours the past three days, and I'm feelin great. This is the most beautiful place I have ever been too. I cannot even put it in words. This place is gorgeous. It was amazing, the second we landed I just loved it, I legitimately love it here. Everything about it. 

Our flight to Manila was about 13 hours and I sat by Sis J and Elder Marantano and we all just talked etc. then we landed in Japan and for a couple hours (the airport there is the nicest cleanest one I have ever been too, its so cool) and then we kept heading to Manila and that flight was about 9 hours? We landed and took a van to the Manila hotel we got there about 2 a.m. in the morning, where we were able to shower, eat (get this , at a Chinese restaurant. My first meal in the Philippines is Chinese) and then we drove the rest of the way to Baguio, about 7 hours, in a bus with all the other missionaries. Can I just say, THE DRIVING HERE IS INSANE!!!!!!!! There are no rules here like for reals, everyone drives like crazies!!!!!!!! you just weave and right before you get in a crash you honk and somehow they just swerve through. It was so fun! hahaha So we made it to the mission house like an hour ago. 

Our mission president and his wife ARE THE SWEETEST. Just the nicest, greatest people. They made sure I have everything I need and I just had my interview with him. He told me to tell you he is so grateful I am here. 

I am so grateful I am here. I love it.

I have to go now I only had ten minutes, but Mahal Kita!!! LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

xoxoxo
Sis go

ps he asked me if i wanted a native or american comp...uh how cool is that?! I said whatever he thought was best, and then he said native and i said YES I WOULD LOVE THAT!
So we are here till Friday and then its transfers and i will meet my new comp. In the meantime me and sis j will enjoy this gorgeous place and the beach together. 

pss I get 2 45 min Skype calls for Christmas between the 9th-28th 
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

psss I already got asked if someone can touch my hair...lol and got called barbie twice....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment