Tuesday, February 4, 2014

February 3, 2014 "This Week Has Been One of My Best!"



~ Brookee and Sister S~




This week has been one of my best...
you ready fo dis?

Kay anyways, THE WORK IS PROGRESSING!!! ITS SO GREAT! 
This week, we were able to teach some of the greatest people! AND FINALLY some of our investigators are coming to church!!! A lot of ibds don't go through because its so hard for people to come to church. ( We can get like 5-7 ibds a week but no one comes to church so it can't happen!) 

~Sister missionary, Brook, Sister S and Sister Missionary~

Lately we have been teaching Rosemarie. and let me tell you she is SO excited for her baptism, like SO excited...it is all she can talk about...in every lesson...in all our Sunday school classes....all. the. time. She is 40 and has had a really hard life and in her words, "The gospel just makes me happy!" TAMA SISTER TAMA!! (Tama means right) In Sunday school yesterday she got called on the answer a question, but all she could ask about was what time EXACTLY her baptism was at.  Like at 2 p.m. or 3 p.m. and how she needed to talk to bishop about it to figure it all out. AH it is too cute! We love her!
We also were able to teach a couple families this week and one was able to come to church too yesterday! and Brother Jamel Francisco! (Sister joyce's husband!) it was a great day!! (it was also sis s b-day so that was way fun! We went over to the Dinkles and had Navajo tacos...SO GOOD)!

~sisters, Brook and Sister S b-day cake~

This morning was the zone activity and we did the amazing race. so that was fun, it was on the beach. I just love. the beach. so much. it is SO beautiful here. The waves, the palm trees, the white sand...shall I go on? (mom you would have died!) 


Welp, I love you all!! The language is still getting better and better! I love being a missionary. I love my mission, this was the best decision I have ever made! It keeps getting hotter and more humid everyday, so I think I'm ready to go to Baguio! lol But life is great. 

Alam ko po na totoo po ang simbahan!

MAHAL KITA! The church is true.

love, 
sister golightly

~Sister Dinkle, Sister S, and Brookee~




~Brook and Missionaries!~

No comments:

Post a Comment