Sunday, March 9, 2014

This Week Was Great! March 2, 2014


This week was great! we had transfers and....drom roll.....I am staying in my area *sigh of relief* Let me just say how much I love. my. area. like, SO MUCH. And I am way glad cuz we are in the same apartment still obviously, and me and sister t are way tight. I will be so sad when she leaves (she goes home in one more transfer). My new comp is sister hardy, she came down to the lowlands and was actually sister spjuts comp before I was! and she is great! We get along well, and I hate to say it, but our lessons man...I love teaching with her. We were able to find quite a few new investigators and showed her around the area ect... (mom are you surprised I know my area? like dad, i know a lot of where things are...i am still a little directionally challenged but i am getting better) It is getting HOT in San fernando! We are now entering the summer months, and I have never been so hot......just really......hot. But its ok, because the sun makes people happy right? 

Yesterday we had a missionary fireside with Elder Meim, of the area seventy, and his wife and so that was nice. The talked about "every member a missionary" I testify! Plus, oh man, the power of members in lessons is great! If you ever have the chance to go with the missionaries to a lesson to fellowship, GO. Members help bring the spirit so much!

Wow this week sounds not that exciting. But it was good, we had a ton of eating appts. dont worry I am just putting on pounds. HA! Yeah right now, I watch what I eat like no other. That scale I bought helps.

Missions are the greatest, I am having the best time of my life serving the Lord. I have never been happier. It sounds soooo unbelievably cliche but yes it tis true. WELP I LOVE YOU ALL AND I AM SO HAPPY YOU ALL GOT TO DO THE CELEBRATION, it sounds WAY legit! I am so jealous.

LOVE YOU ALL MORE THAN ANYTHING Keep it really real.

love,
sister golightly


No comments:

Post a Comment