Monday, April 21, 2014

This Week...

Hello Family!

This week...was hard. haha I will not even lie to you. I am still adjusting to the new area (can i just tell you how hard it is to focus right now when dixie chicks is playing in the comp shop?) It rains a lot here already and its not even rainy season...but I love  sleeping at night with blankets in the cold its so nice! I even wear socks!

Funny story:
Last night we went to visit a family and they have 4 little kids under 8. super bright, just adorable kids. Alex (5 yrs old) just kept talking about how I looked like Rapunzel, then he finally got up the courage to touch my hair and as soon as he did he ran into the other room, grabbed his sisters little princess brush, sat behind me and started brushing my hair. After about 2 mintues he stopped, held up the brush, and yelled to his sister, "LOOK! I HAVE MAGIC!" Hahahaha I died! He legitimately thought my hair was magic like Rapunzel...and then he just kept singing the flower gleam and glow song...it was seriously the funniest thing ever, everyone was laughing so hard.

I really really wish I had more exciting stuff this week...Our investigators aren't progressing and the area really really needs some building and our less actives...well they are less active.
sounds so depressing....but really the gospel is true folks. i know it without a doubt. I am so grateful to be here serving a mission. this is the greatest experience I have ever had. 

I love you all soo so so so much! I hope you all are doing swimmingly.\MAHAL KITA!

ps thanks for teaching me how to clean parents. this morning i cleaned our apartment. (yeah somehow i get to do the dishes everyday too...) and it hasn't been cleaned since 1998 (you think im kidding,.,....no.......really) i cleaned out dust bunnies the size of full grown rabbits and counters that probably had oil stains for years and years,,,,so grosssssssssssssssss i was puking in my mouth hahahah

Now for some pictures!  A mix of my old area and my new area!  














No comments:

Post a Comment