Wednesday, July 9, 2014

It was a Great week! Like a really really GREAT week! July 6, 2014



Hello hello hello family!!! 
Magandang hapon sa inyong lahat! 

It was a GREAT week. Like a really really great week. Like, so much for trunky week! (the last week before the end of every transfer is called 'trunky week' because everyone gets lazy cuz they know they are leaving)  but it was definitely NOT trunky week for us! noo rest! we worked SO hard this week. I have never been so exhausted. We have had some of the most spiritual lessons this week of my mission. 

On that note, Sister De Jose (I think god wants me to learn more from her...hahah) didn't transfer, so we are both here in baguio for another transfer. I am glad, we are doing well and the ward is great. 

We have literally had fhe's every night the past 2 weeks. The members are also being so great and working with us almost every day. SO grateful for that! members present in lessons make such a difference. 

Its been a successful week and we were able to find 4 new inv. that I really think have a lot of potential. I feel they are really prepared. The panesa family continues to progress and came to church again yesterday. 

So sunday was a good day. This whole week I felt an abundance of the spirit and have never been so grateful to be here at this time, a part of god's work serving. Words can't describe my love for missionary work and being a missionary. I have a testimony this really is God's work and to able to be here set apart from the world focusing all my efforts on bringing people into the true gospel, to come unto christ, brings so much happiness. Just wow. My heart really is so full. Choosing to serve and being here was the best decision of my life. The gospel is so true and I know that without a doubt. 

....its still a little cold here and rains on the daily...hehe I love it. I hope you all are well. 

I love you all soooo much!
 PARTY IT UP MAN in ...wherever you are!!!!! 

LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU ALL!!! 

MAHAL KITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxoxoxox
sister golightly
 







No comments:

Post a Comment