Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Hello Hello Hello!!! September 14, 2014

(Brookee didn't send pictures this week, 
so I am putting up one that Sister T had!)


Hello hello hello family!!!

What a great week! ( I promise I will try to work on my adjectives...a lot of times I just think in tagalog)...We had a lot going on this week...

Friday we had tri zone which was wonderful...president called on random companion ships to give workshops from chapter ten in PMG all about teaching skills...luckily I got away with only giving the closing prayer...It was a great day though and I learned alot. We had a lot of role plays (it wouldn't be a zone training if there wasn't any role plays) President also gave a great workshop on the Character of Christ...oh man it was amazing..sana I will expound more on that one next week.

Saturday morning we had a meeting with baguio zone for vaccinations in our areas to make sure all the kids are vaccinated which is just a great idea...Our investigators are doing well. we had another really great lesson with the panesa family...I really love them. We were able to teach Marjorie too who is still slowly progressing... We have still been teaching Brother G.....his wife gave him an ultimatum this week.. :( She said if he keeps coming to church and wanting to get baptized she will leave him...We know he is very strong tho and so we will keep teaching him and see what happens this week. It was a little funny tho when he goes " We are old now! She should have left me a long time ago!"

Sister LAcdo-o and I have had a really great week...my heart is so full of gratitude. I am so grateful to have this humbling experience as a missionary. I am soo grateful Heavenly Father gave me the opportunity to be serving here in the philippines.I just love these people so much and I know this gospel is true. No doubt about that! This is the true restored gospel of Jesus Christ.

remember to pray for the people in the baguio mission right now, there has been a typhoon "luis' that hit last night and I know it was a lot stronger in the lowlands.
love you long time
xoxoxoxox 
mahal kita!
s golightly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment