Tuesday, April 14, 2015

The Week Was Great! April 12, 2015

 The week was great! We had the opportunity to listen to conference this week and that was such a blessing. The spirit was so strong for me listening to the familiar voices of our inspired leaders..I felt so peaceful.  

To answer your question... I don't know if I'm in denial or what but it hasn't really hit me yet that I'm coming home next week... but this week was good...the first time I started to really tear up was when we went and saw sister s. and her fam on sat afternoon and she mentioned i am going home soon and they all started talking about it but it made me really sad of course. I will be so sad to leave these people. ah man. anywaysss.... 

I am excited to see you all next week.. :) I am soakin up every minute here and really trying to do my best. 

I LOVE my mission so much and i LOVE this gospel more than I can describe. And I love you all more than words can express. 

Welp, this is all I got this week but I love love love love love you all so much!!! 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
sister golightly



No comments:

Post a Comment