Monday, April 6, 2015

This Week was Way Crazy! April 5, 2015

helllllooo!

  this week was way crazy cuz its holy week here and sat is sabado gloria where everyone (i mean everyone) goes to the beach. i don't know exactly why...its just tradition here... even we went! hahah even though we aren't catholic. but our inv invited us to their big family lunch in a bahay cubao at the beach so we went..it was fun. that friday there was a big huge long parade...where everyone lights candles and walks through the streets for 3-4 hours. it all felt like a bigger deal than Christmas. but on sunday no one did anything...in fact i only heard the word easter one time yesterday. weird huh.   

yesterday was my last fast sunday here in the ppines and next sunday is gen conf. and then the next sunday is my last. i will be going to all my old areas and seeing people..so thats exciting. I love you guys so so so much and am so grateful for your examples to me. This was not only the best 18 months of my life but the best 18  months for my life. I love these people so much, I love this gospel so much, my testimony has never been stronger, and I have never felt such a strong relationship with my Heavenly Father and my Savoir Jesus Christ. I KNOW he lives. We are so blessed to have this knowledge....I don't know if you already saw the #BecauseHeLives on youtube or mormon.org but if you haven't seen it yet watch it!! Its only about 3 minutes I think....but this week we received pass along cards with the website and picture of christ..and then we were able to give it to everyone we talked to. Its so important to remember that Christ died and suffered for us...but also equally important is to remember that He LIVES. So if you ever have a chance to share this message with anyone you talk to, don't pass up the opportunity! :). Ok, love love love you all! INGAT KAYO! MAHAL KO KAYO! 
sister g



No comments:

Post a Comment